188.8.131.52 Set Preferences
In the â€œSet Preferencesâ€ tab, you can change some options for your grade book. When you click on this tab, you should see the following window:
If you see a button that says â€œShow advanced featuresâ€, I recommend that you press it, so that you can see all your options. These options include:
- Display Weighted Grade: Determines whether or not the weighted percent will be displayed. You can also choose whether or not students see this.
- Display Points: Determines whether or not the points are displayed. Student settings can be adjusted separately from the instructor view
- Display Percent: Determines whether or not a percent is displayed. Student settings can be adjusted separate from instructor view.
- Display Letter Grade: Determines whether or not a letter grade is displayed for the course total.
- Letter Grade: Determines how the letter grade is calculated either using raw percent or weighted percent.
- Reprint headers: Determines how often the column headings are reprinted. This can help to keep track of a large class of students.
- Show Hidden Items: Will show or hide grade items that are hidden. This applies to the instructor view only. Students will not see grade book entries for items that are not visible to them. Student totals will include hidden items if this is set to "Yes"