Fully accomplish this form.
Fields with asterisk (*) must be filled out.
1. Do what is legally permissible for the release of the credentials from the previous school. 2. Submit the PRINTED AFFIDAVIT OF UNDERTAKING together with the ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS OF THE REQUIREMENTS BELOW at the Registrar’s Office on or before
October 30, 2020 – Basic Education
• Original NSO/PSA Birth Certificate
• Report Card • NSO/PSA Birth Certificate
INCOMING JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL
• Report Card • Certificate of Good Moral Character • NSO/PSA Birth Certificate
INCOMING SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL
• Original Grade 10 Report Card (Form 138) • Original NSO/PSA Birth Certificate • Certificate of Good Moral Character • NCAE Result • Certificate of Completion – Junior HS (Photocopy) • ESC Certification (ESC Grantees only) • QVR Certification (Qualified Voucher Applicants only)
August 30, 2020 – College and Graduate School
• Form 138/Certificate of Transfer Credential • Good Moral Form from Previous School • Original NSO/PSA Birth Certificate • Original NSO Marriage Certificate for Married Applicants • Medical & Dental Certificates from School Clinic • Proof of Permanent Address (light/water) • 1x1 and 2x2 ID Pictures (1 copy each) • 1 Long Yellow Expanded Envelope
Welcome to Brokenshire College.
Your registration is being processed.Kindly wait for notice of acceptance from our Admission Office through text or email.
We have sent a Affidavit of Undertaking to your email. Please PRINT, FILL OUT and SEND a picture of it to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can process your registration.
Note: Submit the Original copy of the Affidavit of Undertaking together with the required documents at the Registrars Office on or before
October 30, 2020 - Preschool to Grade 12
August 14, 2020 - College, Graduate School
Avail our Discounts!
To hasten the process please pay you DOWN PAYMENT
You may transfer funds to any of the bank specified above
July 31, 2020
August 8, 2020
School of Medicine
August 31, 2020
1. Official Receipt may be claimed at the Cash Management Office after 3 working days upon payment.
2. For monetary concerns, please email email@example.com , contact 227-2105 local 147/148 or visit our Finance Office Monday-Friday (9:00am-4:00pm).