- One way foot traffic is implemented, thus there is one Entrance and Exit door to limit intersection.
- Upon entering the library premise, hand sanitizer is provided for disinfection.
- Log-in and log-out is required for contract tracing and monitoring purposes.
- Physical distancing of at least 1.5 meter will be strictly observed.
- Silence or “No Talking Policy“ will be strictly practiced..
- Wearing of mask is required within the library premises.
- One table, one reader is strictly observed.
- Moving library furnitures from one place to another is highly discouraged.
- Computers used by the researcher/s will be disinfected after every use.
- A drop box for book returns is provided at the school lobby.
- Posting of visible, readable and adqaute signages of health and safety reminders.
- Implementation of 1.5m foot marking on the floor to properly direct researchers.
- Installed of exhaust fan for adequate ventilation.
Researcher is only allowed to stay inside the library twice a day for 3 hours.
Medical library is limited only to 18 researchers in one seating
College Library is limited only to 22 researchers in one seating
- All returned books will be quarantined for 72 hours and undergo disinfection before it will be check in and made available for borrowing
- Social distancing labels for seats
- One hour before opening hours is allocated for disinfection.
- Queue in the library counters is limited to 2 persons only.
Library clientele are encourage to avail the following online library services
- Online Book Borrowing (Web OPAC)
- Drop Box for Book Returns
- Document Delivery Service
- Online Instruction and Orientation