The BC Pharmacy Program is the leading Pharmacy program in the country that provides the graduates who are technically and globally competent healthcare professionals.
The Pharmacy program produces graduates nurtured with competent skills in clinical laboratory sciences for application in professional practice.
Admission Requirements (New Students & Transferee)
- Form 138 / Certificate of Transfer Credential
- Good Moral from Previous School
- PSA Birth Certificate
- PSA Marriage Certificate (if Married)
- Medical & Dental Certificate from School Clinic
- Proof of Permanent Address (Brgy. Cert; Light / Water Bill)
- 1x1 and 2x2 ID Picture (1 Copy Each)
Enrollment Requirements (Continuing Students)
- Student Clearance
- Approval to Enroll
- Advising Form
Mobile: 0932 373 4421
Tel. No.: (082) 227 2105 local 106, 108, 114