Brokenshire College - School of Medicine is a leading learning and transforming Evangelical Christian institution enabling learners to make a difference in the world.
To produce responsible physicians who possess the passion to improve lives and transforms the health of communities they will serve as health care providers, researchers, teachers and administrators.
Admission Requirements (New Students & Transferee)
- NMAT score must be 40 and above
- Transcript of Records
- General Weighted Average in College (GWA)
- Recommendation letter from Dean or faculty of previous school
- Honorable Dismissal Certificate
- PSA Birth Certificate
- Four (4) copies of 2x2 photo
- Certificate of extracurricular activities (civic/ volunteer work) and professional licenses (if any)
Enrollment Requirements (Continuing Students)
- Approval to Enroll
- Advising Form
Mobile: 0932 373 4421
Tel. No.: (082) 227 2105 local 127 or 106